Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (Gleneagles Hong Kong) is a multi-specialty private hospital designed to provide the Hong Kong people with high-quality and accessible healthcare services. Gleneagles Hong Kong started serving Hong Kong in 2017, providing cutting edge medical equipment and a comprehensive range of clinical services spanning more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
For many years, the Gleneagles brand has established a reputation as one of the region’s best known private healthcare brands synonymous with world-class standards of quality and care and superior healthcare experience, with a network of private hospitals spanning across multiple countries.
Gleneagles Hong Kong is a joint venture hospital between IHH Healthcare and NWS Holdings Limited, with The University of Hong Kong as its exclusive clinical partner.
Clinical excellence with state-of-the-art equipment
As one of the most modern and well-equipped hospitals in the region, Gleneagles Hong Kong offers a suite of the most advanced equipment and facilities including surgical robotic systems, diagnostic and radiology imaging and nuclear medicine equipment, radiotherapy systems, and automated medication dispensing systems.
With a strong pool of highly-experienced medical professionals and sophisticated systems, the hospital provides specialised training to local and overseas healthcare talents including radiation therapists, dosimetrists and medical physicists. This positioning as a training hub fosters knowledge exchange and advancement of healthcare development in the region.
Advanced and innovative treatments
With its close partnership with HKU and its clinical professors from different specialties, the hospital has been delivering some of the most advanced and innovative treatments in Hong Kong. The hospital has brought together teams of medical experts with proven capability and experience in performing various highly complex surgeries and novel treatments.
Its clinical services are supported by the newest generation of robotic surgical systems. Medical professionals have access to the training on the latest medical equipment and systems introduced to the hospital.
Nurturing future healthcare professionals
As Hong Kong’s top-notch private teaching hospital, Gleneagles Hong Kong also contributes to the training and development of medical students and other healthcare professionals in collaboration with HKU. The hospital’s training commitment extends to specialist trainees, and students in nursing and different disciplines in allied health.
- We have well developed Change & Transfer policy, via which we provide the highest level of flexibility to ensure our staff can work at their most suitable positions.
- As an international hospital brand, we provide unique opportunity of across-market relocation, by which we successfully imported new blood from our sister hospitals.
Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme:
- Employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap.
- New Medical Benefit:
- Insurance management
- Higher medical coverage and wider medical network
- Cover globally
- Cover staff and their family members (spouse and children)
- Risk Benefit (i.e. life, Total & Permanent Disability, and Accidental Death & Disablement)
- Dental benefit
- Obstetrics Inpatient Coverage:
- Cover female staff and spouse of male staff
- Full coverage of Normal Spontaneous Delivery Package or Caesarean Package at Standard Room Rate
- Staff Discount when using GHK’s inpatient and outpatient services:
- Cover staff and their immediate family
We provide comprehensive training programs (on both professional / general competencies) to support continuous development of our staff. As an international hospital brand, our training includes but not restricted to the below:
- E-learning (e.g. varieties of courses provided on the learning management system)
- Lecture / Workshop
- Clinical Practicum
- Residency Training Programmes
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
- Nursing & Leadership
- Quality Summit
- Overseas Training & Conference to meet colleagues of other group hospitals
- Emergency Care Training
- Specialty Training
We provide clear career path for each job category / function, so our staff can well plan for their career development at GHK.
Our well-developed succession planning strategy helps well as a process for replacement planning or passing on leadership roles.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps staff and their family to cope with stress and anxiety arising from work, family and personal problems so as to support and strengthen the work force and enhance their personal well-being.